27 July, 2006

My night and the next two weeks

Well, I had a pleasant evening. Left home around 7:40, exposed about ten frames of film and got some really great shots. There's a forrest fire burning somewhere to the south, across the border, so all the smoke made for some spectacular sunset shots. Wherever the fire is, it wasn't close enough to see any glow over the mountains tonight though, oh well, there'll be other fires, or *sigh* it might be visible tomorrow night.

Either way, if I finish off the roll by Monday morning, I'll get it developed when we go to Penticton to pick up my mom.

(I'm currently living with my grandparents. My 75 year old grandfather is starting a heating and cooling company in Grand Forks for his boss in Okanagan Falls. My grandparents will be taking about nine or ten days, the begining of August, to go up north to Vanderhoof because grandma's sister will be celebrating her 40th(?) wedding aniversery. Since I hate the whole secretary thing of answering other people's phones, taking messages, returning calls; my gimp mom's coming out from Penticton to do that thing).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home