10 September, 2006

I was in to Penticton on Friday, my film scanner wasn't in yet. I didn't really expect that it would be.

I got one roll developed (didn't get a CD, what's the point with a scanner on order), there were at least half-a-dozen shots I can work with (eventually).

There is still a lot of work to do on those two furnace installs, and one of the furnaces was damaged in shipping -- two bad dents caused by some forklift operator in too big of a hurry. It seems that we've been having a lot of that type of problem (not surprising since speed has become so equated with efficiency, never mind if the product is unusable as a result). Still, we should be able to get both jobs finished this week.

And then, the beginning of next week, we're working at one of the churches in Greenwood.

Greenwood's a bit of an odd place, tiny, but because of the way the highway winds it has five different street names within the town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home