30 July, 2007


My nose has pretty much healed up and other than that, things haven't changed much in the past two weeks.

I still have those three rolls to be developed. I should manage to get that done in the next day or two.

I'm not going to have any printing done for a while. I want to save up about a grand (maybe a grand-and-a-half) and then set up properly on the business end, and only then start printing again (thinking a semi-coherent group sufficient for a show). In the meantime, i'll just have fun shooting and scanning and editing, when and where i feel like it.

Today's photo is of Canpar and Roxul in Grand Forks. Shot in the spring, it was a grab shot (like most of my better work) i was just walking by one evening and had my camera and tripod with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home