11 September, 2006

Snow... or Not


I'm running out of fingers.

Yesterday, I ripped the cuticles of both of my index fingers, while repackaging a badly damage furnace to return to the manufacturer -- U'll be pleased to know that the box which contained said furnace was in perfect shape.

And then today, I cut the outside tip of my right hand ring finger. I hate sheet metal.

Anyway, I shot this in Okanagan Falls, on the turn-off to the provincial campground, back in mid-January of this year. Probably f16 -- but I can't be bothered to check my notes right now -- and (badly) contrast masked (if I were doing it today, I'd try for a bit more subtly and tonal variation in the rock face).

*oh, and I've decided on a policy of never deleting any post. Visibly editing if warranted, but not deleting. It's too much like historical revisionism for my taste*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home