23 February, 2008


I've spent the last week trying to think about what I would write in this week's blog (besides the fact that I've decided to publish this blog weekly on Fridays, and that this week's photo has been named "Red Shamrock"); unfortunately, many things populate my mind of late other than writing in this blog.

I'm moving. I'm not sure where just yet, but I know when: April 15th, if not before.

I received on Thursday the results of the blood tests done the beginning of this February. I don't have Lupus, I don't have Celiac Disease, two tests for inflammatory protein markers have pretty much ruled rheumatoid arthritis, and my thyroid levels appear normal enough. In other words, I'm still about where I was before the blood was taken: FMS. Now, I'm just trying to manage the pain and get some physiotherapy within a reasonable time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home