06 March, 2007


Well, the rescanning continues apace, and I've come to a decision about rescanning the negs I've made prints from. I'm only going to rescan the ones most likely to benefit from the reduction in graininess. That's gonna mean 20 fewer rescans, and more importantly it means only having to re-edit 5 instead of 25 images. And hey, If I ever get bored, the negatives are still there.

I other news, the family is getting a new (to us) motorhome. Our soon to be former home away from home is almost 20 years old, and the time and energy that it now takes to keep the old girl running can be better spent just about anywhere else by my 75 & 3/4 year old grandfather. Our new motorhome will be a bit smaller, but it's only four or five years old. We go to pick it up in Kelowna on Thursday.

Today's pic is another of my early SLR shots from Penticton, shot on 1 July 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home