02 April, 2007


Yesterday, was a long day. I spent about five hours walking around, mostly in rural GF, and shot about half a roll of film. I did miss some great shots as i was walking home, because i didn't take my tripod with me, but i know that there's no way i could have gone as far as i did if i had taken it with me (four pounds doesn't sound like much, but after two hours with nothing but a makeshift shoulder strap to try and distribute the weight...).

I'm going to Alberta for Easter, to spend time with family that i haven't seen since Thanksgiving (i'm Canadian, so that means since Orctobre [and for some reason i just love using the French 're' spelling of applicable shared words like theatre and metre, call it a Canadianism]). We're leaving Thursday and plan to be back Monday.

*edit: The linguistic assumption of self (over)importance inherent in the tradition of capitalising "i" in every instance is damn difficult to break sometimes (like after twenty years of habit).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home