17 March, 2007


Well happy spring festival of Dionysus St. Patrick's Day. I'm just getting ready to go out for my first night of carousing in a fortnight (I've been saving up), but thought I'd post something first.

I'm actually somewhat proud of this shot, not for the composition or anything so mundane, but rather because of the amount of work that I had to put into getting the final output. The negative was fairly badly scratched, it looked as though a mouse had stepped on it while skittering around, either that, or the world smallest cat had taken a swipe at it. So I fixed that between scan settings and Photoshop, and did a bunch of other nit picky stuff that isn't part of my normal routine.

The old (as in no longer in use) rail trestle over the Kettle river, into the back end of Pope & Talbot.
Shot 15 July 2006 in Grand Forks, BC, Canada, at 9:00pm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home