10 October, 2006


I'm back from Alberta. It was a hectic trip. I did get a few shots in BC, but none in Alberta. In all my life, I can only remember seeing one roadside turnout on an Alberta secondary highway (and come to think of it, outside of the national parks, I don't remember too many on the primary highways either). Motorhomes great for traveling though, at least when U can find somewhere to park the 31 foot monstrosity, which is fewer places than U'd think. So rush rush rush, and then to top it off, on the way home, we have to limp the 400km with a busted radiator and shot rear suspension. Honestly the best thing about the whole trip was all the pretty fall colours that I didn't get to photograph.

Anyway, this photo was shot late last spring between Midway and Greenwood BC. I'm showing it mainly because I haven't got my film scanner yet, seems that the Nikon rep for Andres Audiotronic is screwing around, which given my views on Nikon Canada doesn't surprise me in the least bit. If things aren't straightened out by tomorrow, I'm going to have to get my scanner elsewhere, which means going either to Kelowna, or fucking Vancouver.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home