14 November, 2006

50!


Well here we are, the fiftieth post of my infinite tangent. Can't say I'm surprised I made it this far, but then again my last blog lasted all of three posts (of course these days I have a lot less to say, so things are going swimmingly).

Today's photo is of Grand Forks City Hall taken way back last August (click the pretty picture to see it full size). I had been walking around with my camera when I saw the sun burnorange the clouds behind this (presumably) historic building, and I thought to myself, "There's no fucking way I'll have enough dynamic range to capture all of this," and then I thought to myself, "Fuck it. Film's cheaper than opportunity," so I took the shot, and I was right on both counts.

Praise be to the scanning gods and their algorithmic magick. And to any detractors (of this image) let me just say, "If you'd only scene the the state of the negative."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home