09 November, 2006

Behind Facades


A Grand Forks alley, shot back on 30 Septembre of this year, around 11pm that night. If I recall correctly, I had just had a few beer at the Winnie and went out for a bit of a wander to get some fresh air before having some more beer.

Out beneath that street light is what we call Central Avenue, which is also known as Highway 3, the "Crowsnest."

Actually, "this" alley doesn't go much further than where I was, where it meets a full alley traversing in the perpendicular direction. Where they meet (roughly behind my then position and orientation) are the lovely brick back sides of stores on Market Avenue. That brick work was my main reason for stopping in this spot, and I'll show U that photograph next time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home