15 October, 2006


Can't get the scanner through Andres in Penticton, going to have to try Kelowna, make a phone call tomorrow I guess.

It's interesting, to me anyway, that with all my concern over getting a film scanner (and a bit of desperation to have something to post) that I've gone though my 'early works,' those ones that I do have internet quality scans of, looking to find a roll that could provide two or three decent images that I haven't shared yet. There is no such roll. I'm not surprised by this, back when I was just beginning to learn, I would bracket most shots, reducing most rolls to only ten or twelve unique images. Mostly of things that I either wouldn't photograph now, or wouldn't photograph in that way. Most of the semi-precious stones have be shown before, somewhere.

So here's something that I just haven't shared here yet. Shot in the summer of '05 in Penticton

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home