29 January, 2007


Friday night, I finished off the first roll of film for 2007, I still have to get it developed. And today, I finished scanning the last roll of film from 2006 (working backwards). This puts me about a month ahead of schedule for scanning, which is good; because I still have the 12 rolls from 2005 for which I have camera data, the 13 rolls from before I started keeping note of camera data, and probably another 8 or so that I shot with a 35mm point-and-shoot to go through before I've cleared my backlog of old film. It's a good thing I'm cherry picking or the project could take years (especially since I'll probably expose between 300 and 500 more frames of film this year).

This calm, after sunset shot, was taken 7 August '06 @ f16 for 1 second with an AF Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6 G series lens at 80mm, in Grand Forks, BC.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home