05 February, 2007

Fire & Frozen Steel


So much to do these days, and still only 24 hours in a day. Just getting my daily blog fix can take up to an hour, at least having subscribed to the RSS feeds of my favourites saves time, no more loading ten or twenty pages that haven't been updated.

Film to scan, pictures to edit, books to read, prints to make, (an affection starved Shih Tzu to pet so that I only have one hand free to type with). Even if I didn't expose any new film for the next three months, I probably couldn't get caught up on everything, and if I did, there'd just be more to do. There will be more to do.

Oh well, at least I'm not bored.

The photo is something new, shot 26 January this year. What does it mean? it means I've finished scanning the first roll of film of 2007, that's what it means. The bridge over the Granby river, and a very small part of Highway #3.

Froze my ass off to get it, it was worth it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home