01 February, 2007


Went to Penticton today, got a roll of film developed. Several promising shots, I'd say about 8, not counting similars. Still have to scan and see what's really there though.

This one was shot the beginning of this year, but I count it as part of last years work (my "filing system" is based around complete rolls of film, it's simple and let's me easily reference any negative I've shot since the system was implemented in June '05. Before that time, things are just a mess). When I shot this, I was considering mostly the abstract qualities of shape and light.

While I was doing the post work, I inverted the colours, just to be sure the forms/patterns worked. I actually liked that way more, but didn't know if my printer had a large enough colour space. A day later, I'm tempted just to say fuck it and try making a print anyway, it's not like a $1.50 in materials is gonna break the bank.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home