05 August, 2006

Night Photography


I just got in. Did some evening and then some night shooting, which I havent done really any of in almost a year. I also went to the Winnie. (this shot was taken last Octobre, from part of the Trans Canada Trail overlooking Penticton, I dont have the details handy)

Now for the real reason behind this post. I think I'm starting to fall in love with one of the waitresses at the pub. (I won't tell U her name, because, honestly, I don't know how to spell it). She has a stunning backside, tonight she was wearing this little pink dress that came about to the middle of her thigh and tended to cave in and under at the back, cupping her butt. I've also seen her in jeans, yum.
I know that she's older than me by, I don't know, but she's still a long way from drawing a pension or anything like that, so...

I think she might like me, but I know that she may just be being friendly, waitress and all that.
I'll have to broach the subject the philosopher I mentioned last post. He's apparently her cousin, and He and I talked a little about going hinking (and maybe having a shamanistic experience) within the next week or two. It's a full moon next week, right?

*edit* I forgot to mention that this waitress also has a wonderful personality. I meant to, but at 1am after a few beer my train of thought gets derailed more easily than a CN freight in the mountains of British Columbia.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home