21 August, 2006

Win, Lose, Draw sorta Day


Went to the Winnie tonight. The waitress I'm interested in wasn't working tonight, but I had a few beer anyway. Her and I have chatted a bit here and there over the past couple of weeks, nothing spectacular, but there is the feeling of progress. She has been working the past several Thursdays, so... Other than that, I shot a few frames, and now I'm home.

Learned something interesting today, seems humans start rudimentary tool use fairly young. By 11 months, children seem to know that if a toy is on a towel, but too far away to reach, that they can retrieve the toy by pulling the towel towards them (what were U expecting, rocket science?). By comparison, we don't show self awareness until about age two.

This is a shot of the S.S. Sicamous, in Penticton. Another one of my early shots. I only had a table-top tri-pod at the time, so I positioned it on a public litter-barrel. It was probably May or June. Warm country, but U gotta suffer for U'r art ;)

(man I can't wait to get my scanner)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home