15 August, 2006

Tired


Man am I tired. Spent eight hours yesterady, installing an air conditioner. Then today, I spent another three and a half hours, continuing the installation of furnace in a space that maxes out at five feet tall. I hate cellars now. At least I should ring up some decent hours this month.

This shot has sorta been nagging me every time I go though the few scans I have on my computer. Right now I like it because I didn't have to fiddle with contrast or anything in post. Taken f8 1/500th of a second on Kodak ASA400 C-41 B&W, June 23. (I had around 500 Wal-mart scans on board untill a hard disk failure a couple months ago. I could re-load them, but can't be bothered since I'm getting my own scanner soon).

*edit: photo was taken near Rock Creek, BC*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home