16 August, 2006

2nd Street and Work


I pulled another three and a half hours working in that cellar again. Thankfully, that job shouldn't take more than another two hours to complete. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't cramped conditions and working at odd angles and positions, it probably wouldn't take as long either.
So, already I have 15 hours this week, with more to come. The only bad thing about all this work, is that I haven't had a chance to get in to the camera shop and buy my film scanner yet. I'll find the time pretty soon, I hope.
Tomorrow starts at 9am.

I shot this back on 24 April, it's 2nd street in Grand Forks, BC. It took me this long to figure out how I wanted to post process. Decided to go with a medium contrast mask, just enough to pull the sky. The nearest bit of road is actually the driveway to the Grand Forks Wildlife Hall, and Washington state is just over the hills.
Shot f16 for 15 seconds, on Fuji Superia ASA 200, using AF Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6 G series lens set at 50mm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home